Silver Cross Wave Pushchair - Eclipse
product code: I9049
Next day delivery* find out more
order within hrs mins to receive
The Wave Eclipse from Silver Cross in Eclipse is a beautiful and luxurious travel system which adapts to your family’s needs. It can be used as a single pram, but if your family grows you can carry a newborn and toddler using the carrycot and seat included in the package. By adding a tandem seat, second carrycot, car seat or ride-on board (all sold separate), parents can choose from 30 configurations for one baby, siblings or twins.
Little ones will travel comfortably in the Silver Cross Wave, with multi-terrain tyres and four-wheel suspension providing a smooth ride wherever you venture. Part of the Silver Cross Eclipse capsule collection, this beautiful special edition design features exclusive 3-D sculpted fabrics with a gloss black chassis and rose gold highlights.
- Flexible single to double travel system
- Ready to go as a double for a newborn and toddler
- 30 configurations possible with optional accessories
- Carrycot lined in naturally anti-bacterial bamboo fabric
- UPF50+ sun protection hood with pop-out visor
- Four-way independent suspension
- Multi-terrain wheels
- Reversible faux fur seat liner
- Matching Eclipse changing bag included
- Exclusive special edition design with luxurious sculpted fabrics, black gloss chassis and rose gold highlights
Next Day Delivery* is FREE to the ROI and NI on all orders over €50.
Next Day Delivery* is €5.00 on orders below €50.
Delivery is €10.00 to the rest of the UK but free for orders over €100. Orders to the rest of the UK will be delivered in approximately 48 hours.
Next day delivery* Whilst best efforts to meet the delivery timelines will always be made, delivery may take slightly longer during peak trading periods such as sales, promotions or clearance periods. For terms and conditions on next day delivery. Please see delivery information for details.
We are happy to refund any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see returns for details.