PureZees Cot Asthma & Alllergy Mattress 60x120cm
product code: K3636
Found a lower price? We price match! - find out more
- Anti-dust mite using a non-chemical physical barrier method. No unnecessary dust mite killing treatment chemicals that could affect your baby's health.
- A non-chemical physical barrier method that keeps the mess out. No antimicrobial biocide treatments used as these are known to damage living organisms.
- Inherently flame retardant with no nasty or dangerous fire retardant chemicals necessary.
- First baby mattress in the world to be tested, proven and certified asthma & allergy friendly by the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America and Allergy Standards Ireland certification program.
- 100% Waterproof while still breathable for a baby’s skin due to an advanced microporous material. Impermeable to urine, vomit and other liquid messes. No extra waterproof cover purchase required. Especially practical requiring only an easy wipe down. What's really special about our waterproof cover though is that it truly is SKIN BREATHABLE and has been tested and proven by the certification program.
- REUSABLE - Thanks to the above mentioned waterproof encasement cover which is sealed and permanently attached to the mattress core preventing contamination. It's special surface can be simply wiped down and cleaned for use by your next baby.
- Comfort cover made of a special microfilament fabric designed to wick away the moisture and allow for quicker drying thanks to ability for air to move in and around. Not zipped but elasticated for major practicality when wash and care of mattress is required.
- Designed without quilting or raised edges which are the most prominent areas for gathering of dust and lint - the infamous dust bunnies. Now you are getting the idea about a healthier sleep environment and that its not just the chemicals we look at.
- Super lightweight at less than 3kg for easy turning and rotating.
- Tested to EU, US & UK Fire Safety Standards. Pure Zees don't use foam and spring.
- Passed the AAFA VOC Chamber Test for detection of harmful chemicals.
- Patented design & Made in Ireland.
- Made for standard Cots of approximate dimensions 60 x 120 cm (23.6 x 47 inches)
- Meets EU & UK Safety Standards and Cot Size Standard
Next Day Delivery* is FREE to the ROI and NI on all orders over €60.
Next Day Delivery* is €6.00 on orders below €60.
Our warehouse is based in Ireland, there will be no additional charges on orders to ROI and NI.
Delivery is €10.00 to the rest of the UK but free for orders over €100. Orders to the rest of the UK will be delivered in approximately 48 hours.
Next day delivery* Whilst best efforts to meet the delivery timelines will always be made, delivery may take slightly longer during peak trading periods such as sales, promotions or clearance periods. For terms and conditions on next day delivery. Please see delivery information for details.
Next day delivery* Whilst best efforts to meet the delivery timelines will always be made, delivery may take slightly longer during peak trading periods such as sales, promotions or clearance periods. For terms and conditions on next day delivery. Please see delivery information for details.Price Match
Found it cheaper? Message us the link on WhatsApp and we will come back to you to let you know if we can match it. Please see Price Match for details.Returns
We are happy to refund any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see returns for details.
Need help with deciding what mattress to purchase?
A: Our mattress guide will help with your decision find it here!