Tommee Tippee Ultra UV Steriliser Dryer
product code: K8595
Found a lower price? We price match! - find out moreNext day delivery* - read more
order within hrs mins to receive
All parents want to protect their little ones, that's why the Tommee Tippee sterilisers are designed to kill viruses and 99.9% of bacteria. UV light is a safe and dry method of sterilising which kills 99.9% of harmful germs without using heat, steam or harsh chemicals. You can rest assured that it sterilises those hard to reach areas, getting rid of germs that may linger in bottles, teats, breast pumps and other accessories even after thorough washing. Bacteria in leftover milk can cause nasty tummy bugs, so it’s important to sterilise all your baby’s feeding kit. The Ultraviolet (UV) light in this steriliser kills 99.9% of micro-organisms including bacteria and mould. There’s no steam, no chemicals, just a safe and simple way to sterilise, dry and store your baby’s bottles and accessories.
Choose from four different functions:
Sterilise-only: Pop in your bottles, teats, soothers and breast pump accessories and set to either 35 or 45 minutes.
Dry-only: Choose from 30, 40 or 50 minutes drying cycle, depending on how many items you wish to dry.?
Auto mode?: This 60-minute setting dries your cleaned bottles, then automatically switches to sterilising cycle.? ?
Storage: This mode emits 5 minutes of UV light and 5 minutes of drying power every 2 hours to keep contents sterile. The UV light also helps our glow in the dark products such as the night-time breast-like soother glow for longer.
- Viruses & bacteria don't stand a chance against the UV Steriliser. UV lights kills viruses & 99.9% of harmful bacteria
- Safe and dry sterilising using UV light – no harsh chemicals, heat or steam
- Sterilise and dry 6 bottles in 60 minutes – fuss-free and super clean
- Fits most brands of bottles - suitable for bottles, teats, soothers and breast pump accessories
- Energy efficient - long lasting Philips UV bulb lasts up to 6,000 hours
- Quick drying and quiet - dries contents in 30 minutes
- Filters dust, pollen and airborne pollutants - comes with one spare filter
- Auto light shut off - UV light shuts off if opened while in use for safety
1. Sterilise – sterilise all your baby feeding accessories using UV light
2. Dry – set for 30, 40 or 50 minutes to dry bottles and other feeding equipment
3. Auto mode – dries cleaned bottles then switches to sterilising cycle
4. Storage mode – emits UV light every 2 hours to keep contents sterile
Next Day Delivery* is FREE to the ROI and NI on all orders over €50.
Next Day Delivery* is €5.00 on orders below €50.
Our warehouse is based in Ireland, there will be no additional charges on orders to ROI and NI.
Delivery is €10.00 to the rest of the UK but free for orders over €100. Orders to the rest of the UK will be delivered in approximately 48 hours.
Next day delivery* Whilst best efforts to meet the delivery timelines will always be made, delivery may take slightly longer during peak trading periods such as sales, promotions or clearance periods. For terms and conditions on next day delivery. Please see delivery information for details.
Next day delivery* Whilst best efforts to meet the delivery timelines will always be made, delivery may take slightly longer during peak trading periods such as sales, promotions or clearance periods. For terms and conditions on next day delivery. Please see delivery information for details.Price Match
Found it cheaper? Message us the link on WhatsApp and we will come back to you to let you know if we can match it. Please see Price Match for details.Returns
We are happy to refund any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see returns for details.